- Use a background color on a text to make a unique customer offer jump off the page.
- Use content to get a decision and response.
- Place an call to action at the end of the web page.
- Create a great website, with specific pages for your promotions.
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group, or WHATWG, was formed in 2004 by Apple, Mozilla, and Opera. Whatwg.org eventually became part of the W3C HTML5 Working Group led by Ian Hickson (currently in Google). Browsers implement it a little at a time.
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
- Don’t use false or misleading header information.
- Don’t use deceptive subject lines.
- Identify the message as an advertisement.
- Tell recipients where you’re located.
- Tell recipients how to opt out of receiving future email from you.
- Honor opt-out requests promptly.
- Monitor what others are doing on your behalf.