Spam is generated from email, instant messaging, Usenet newsgroups, web search engines, blogs, wikis, online classified ads, Internet forums fax and more.
CAN-SPAM Act (Controlling the Assault of Non-solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) enacted on January 2004.
By law, all mass mailing must contain:
- accurate routing information,
- a subject line that accurately reflects the content of the message,
- and an opt-out option to cancel future mailings.
- the message must be identified as an advertisement,
- include the sender's valid postal address.
Failure to obey can result in fines up to $11,000. Under the new law, states are also given the right to enforce much of their own spam legislation.
Copyright 2012 iamerika Web Services, All Rights Reserved.
Please be sure to add "iamerika.com" to your email safe list to avoid our newsletters being treated as spam.
You are receiving this message because you signed up to receive information from iamerika Web Services.
If you have received this message in error, click here to unsubscribe from our mailing list.